Keeping your details safe
1. If you choose to provide us with your personal information on the Web, we may use it to better understand and improve on the services offered by IMP and our website. In addition, if consent is given, you will be added to our private mailing list, which we will use to provide you with the latest information and promotional offers.
2. We do not sell any personal information to other companies or third parties.
3. We do not use your name, address, email address, or phone number to deliver Internet ads or unsolicited mail.
4. If you are part of our mailing lists, we will always have a clear mechanism for you to remove yourself from future mailings.
5. Wherever your personal information may be held within improducts.co.uk or on its behalf, we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that you share with us from unauthorised access or disclosure.
IMP will not contact you with Marketing messages through Text or Phone. IMP use a secure marketing mail provider Netsuite, to send any marketing information about new products or company updates, that we believe, to the best of our knowledge, will be of interest to you.
Existing customers and contacts: If you are an existing customer or contact of IMP, before the date of the 25th May 2018, you may receive marketing information from the company, that is specific to you, because we believe you have a legitimate interest in that content. Soft Opt-in: You will have been added to our Direct Marketing List via a “soft opt-in”, where we have obtained your details in the course of a negotiation or sale of a product or service provided by IMP. We will only contact you with information about IMP, our products or the service that we provide. IMP uses its Direct marketing list to inform our customers and contacts about upcoming events and products. You are entitled to remove yourself from this list at any time, via the “unsubscribe” link offered on every email, or by contacting us directly. In this event, your name and email will be removed from our list. To opt back in, you will have to verify your interest once more.
New customers and contacts: If you are a new contact to IMP, after the date of the 25th May 2018, we will not use your information for marketing purposes, without consent. We will endeavor to ask for this as written consent via email, and we will save that data within our internal records so as to prove consent should it be necessary. Once consent is given, you are entitled to remove yourself from this list at any time, via the “unsubscribe” link offered on every email, or by contacting us directly. In this event, your name and email will be removed from our list. To opt back in, you will have to verify your interest once more.