Technical Sales Executive – Automation/Security Systems
Due to our increasing product and project portfolio, we are looking for a new Technical Sales Executive to deliver increasing sales for our high quality wiring accessories, automation systems and security devices. Our products are often specified by leading architects, interior designers, developers and system integrators to some of the world most prestigious projects including hotels, superyachts and residences.
This is a new position created due to the expanding sales potential and growing product range.
- Developing sales of the company’s products throughout the UK from a wide range of markets including System Integrators, Designers, Developers, M & E Contractors and Wholesalers.
- Develop and manage existing accounts and maximise their potential while also critically identifying and developing new accounts and markets.
- Growing revenues and meeting sales targets across all main sectors and product categories.
- Attending exhibitions and seminars to develop both business and self.
- Liaise with suppliers & colleagues on sales targets and project liaison.
- Must have experience and contacts within the automation and/or security sectors.
- Proven ability to develop both existing accounts and new business.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and be self motivated.
- Be a professional sales person with a proven track record of success.
- Be able to work to strict targets and be organised with a desire to succeed.
Experience and skills
In return for the above, IMP is willing to provide a platform where the successful candidate can flourish and become a prominent member of the management team.
What’s on offer
Salary – Your remuneration package will correctly reflect your experience and proven track record.
Company car + expenses, full training and development, company bonus scheme, pension.
Please forward your application to Darren Bown (Managing Director) at Darren@improducts.co.uk, or Darren Bown, IMP, RO24 3-4 Jarman Way, Royston, Herts, SG8 5FE.