Nautic Series Controllers
Product Code: LMS, CT41.42, ESB
The Speich wiper control LMS is designed for Speich Nautic LP wiper motors (max 10A) equipped with two speeds and self parking. All motors movement is synchronized at all working modes. The housing is made of UV-safe black ABS plastic and the electric connections are located at the back of the panel. On the panel you can find the soft touch main switch to start all the motors together, the single wiper switch, the washing system switch and the working mode switch. It's possible to change the working mode choosing between interval delay or continuous low and hight speed movement.
- Voltage: 12 – 24 V DC
- Max current for each motor output: 10A
- Washer output: 5A
- Each wiper separately fused at 10A
- Able to drive two speeds motor
- Soft touch control panel
- High and low continuous running
- Intelligent wash & wipe program
- Washer liquid level alarm
- Solid state power electronics
CT41/2 is a microcontroller based wiper control for operating one or two wiper motors; it provides all the functions for a proper windscreen cleaning.
- Voltage supply: 12V or 24V DC
- Max current for each motors output: 4A
- Protection 4 Amps PTC
- Able to drive two speeds motors
- Activates and deactivates each wiper one by one
- Synchronization in each selected mode
- Three interval delays
- Self parking with dynamic brake
- Wipe and washing program
- Dimmer input
- Standard switch size compatible
- Protected to Polarity inversion
For two speeds motors.
Rocker Switch without dynamic parking.
Voltage: 12 - 24 V