KR Series Rocker Switches
Product Code: KRXXXXXXXX
Power rocker switches with a state-of-the-art look based on curved shapes. On illuminated versions, laser etching allows direct marking on the rocker, without using lenses.
MAIN FEATURES :
- an infinite number of symbols available for all rocker colours within a short time
- a behind-panel depth lower than equivalent models in the market
- optional IP68 front panel sealing
- 10-terminal versions allowing independent LED circuit or additional integrated functions.
To simplify and optimize assembly when several switches are involved, APEM also offers panel mounting units and connectors.
• Degree of protection of sealed versions : frontal sealing to IP68 acc. to IEC 60529 (submersion under 1 meter of water for more than 30 minutes)
• Salt spray resistance : 96 hours according to IEC 512-6, test 11f
• Vibration resistance : 10-500 Hz / 10 g per IEC 60068-2-6
• Operating temperature : -40°C to +85°C
• Currrent/voltage rating with resistive load :
- Silver plated contacts (A) : 5A 24VDC, 100.000 cycles ; 10A 24VDC, 10.000 cycles (terminals 6.35 x 0.8 only)
- Gold plated contacts (D) : 20mA 12V, 150.000 cycles
• Current/voltage rating with lamp load - silver contacts (A) :
- functions 1 & 6 : 100W 24VDC, 10.000 cycles
- other functions : 60W 24VDC, 10.000 cycles
• Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
• Insulation resistance : 1.000 MΩ min. at 500VDC
• Dielectric strength : 2.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals
• Mechanical life :150.000 cycles min.
• Case : PA 6-6
• Actuator : ABS
• Bezel : PA 6-6
• Contacts & terminals : brass, solid silver grain, silver plated (A) or brass, solid silver grain, gold plated (D)
• Contact roller : brass, nickel plated