Exciting new products from Italwinch
08 Nov 19
New from Italwinch, the producers of beautifully designed, high quality windlasses and anchoring systems, are new models to add to their existing range. The new designs offer an increasing number of product solutions, uniquely created for function and aesthetic by this Italian brand.
- IKI PRO is the name of the windlass with stainless steel body, motor cover in composite material and gears cover in stainless steel Price will be slightly increased compared to last years price
- Complete range: 12V and 24V, with or without drum
- IKI standard model is the windlass with stainless steel body, motor cover in composite material and gears cover in composite material Price is lower than IKI PRO (about 11% less on price list)
- Models: only 12V, only without drum
- NV-16 is the new windlass for boats from 28 to 40 metri, which will replace SUN and SUN-E, for chains from12mm to16mm studlink.
- Bandbrake and warping drum increased than competitors’ same range windlasses.
- High efficiency epicycloidal motorgearbox with electromagnetic brake.
- Dog clutches instead of conic clutches used on competitors’ same
- ORCHID is a new windlass wholly stainless steel for boats from 12 to 22 metres, for chains from 8mm to 12mm and 19mm rope
- Motorgearbox 1500W, 1700W, 2000W and «heavy duty» 2300W and hydraulic
- It completes our range covering the competitors’ models range:
? LOFRANS: X3 (same deck template) ed X3.5
? QUICK: DAVE4, DAVE5, REGAL5
? MAXWELL: RC12
? LEWMAR: V5, V6
- ACHILL-1500 is a new capstan to recover tender boats/aquascooters; it is the evolution of ACHILL capstan, provided with more powerful gearbox and motor for high duty work
- Motorgearbox 1000W or 1500W, 12V or 24V
- Possibility of monitoring voltage and current up to 8 at the same time.
- Maximum current alert and minimum voltage settable for each battery monitored.
- It can be completely modulated, with the possibility of adding ensors afterward.
Radio Storm - 6 & Storm - 8
- New Storm radio control that upgrade the current range, studied for gangways application
- Available in 2 versions, capable to manage 6 or 8 channels
- Certified for worldwide use
Back to news