The reliable tank gauge
Before Tank Tender, you had to rely on an old-fashioned dip stick, site glass or electric float gauge to check the level of your boat's fuel, water or holding tank. Not anymore.
Tank Tender provides extremely accurate readings for up to ten tanks. Without electricity. Without leaving the bridge. Without a doubt.
Tank Tender operates on air pressure. Select the tank, then pump a small amount of air through tubing to the bottom of the tank. When the air pressure in the tube equals the liquid pressure at the bottom of the tank, the gauge displays this pressure in inches of liquid.
- It's convenient. Monitors the levels in all tanks with just one instrument.
- It's easy to use. You can select a tank to measure and get an accurate measurement from the bridge in two or three seconds.
- It's simple to install. The average 4-tank system takes about an hour per tank. And there's nothing to wire.
- It's surprisingly inexpensive.Tank Tender costs much less than other industrial systems offering similar accuracy and reliability.
- Range of systems available from 1-10 tanks including 'grey' and 'black tanks'.
- Metric gauges available on request.