1. If you choose to provide us with your personal information on the Web, we may use it to better understand and improve on the services that IMP and its web site offer. In addition, if consent is given, you will be added to our private mailing list, which we will use to provide you with the latest information and promotional offers.
2. We do not sell any personal information to other companies or third parties.
3. We do not use your name, address, email address, or phone number to deliver Internet ads or unsolicited mail.
4. If you are part of our mailing lists, we will always have a clear mechanism for you to remove yourself from future mailings.
5. Wherever your personal information may be held within improducts.co.uk or on its behalf, we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that you share with us from unauthorised access or disclosure.
IMP is proud to confirm our attendance once more at the premier boating event in the UK, the...
IMP, RO24, Units 3-4 Jarman Way, Royston, Herts, SG8 5FE.
Registered in England & Wales